Michael N. Mattise, CFP®, CAIA
Partner, Wealth Advisor
Chief Investment Officer
Michael has been with the firm since 1988 and serves as a partner. As a Wealth Advisor, Michael assists in the management of clients' investment assets and handles their financial planning. As CIO, Michael is responsible for the firm's investment manager review process and oversight of our portfolio management system.
Michael received a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Wilkes University and a Master of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Scranton. He took part in the Schwab Executive Leadership Program in 2015—which focuses on effectively managing the key issues that impact an advisory firm’s success.
Michael and his wife, Kristy, reside in Newtown Square, PA.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
• Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Charter Holder
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION AFFILIATIONS:
• The Foundation for Delaware County – Board Member, Finance and Investment Committees
• Delaware County Estate Planning Council –Member
• Financial Planning Association (FPA) –Member
• FPA’s Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter – Member, Past President
• University of Scranton President’s Business Council – Member
• Charles Schwab Corp. – Past Advisory Board Member
• Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO) – Past Advisory Board Member
• TIAA CREF – Past Advisory Board Member
• Vanguard – Past Member of Investment Advisor Services Client Council
• Philadelphia Area International Association of Financial Planning (IAFP) – Past Vice President and Director
• Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager in 2013-2022
• Barron’s Top 1200 Financial Advisors for 2016-2022
• Forbes/SHOOK Best-In-State Wealth Advisors 2019-2022