Justin M. Spike, CFP®, CPA
Partner, Wealth Advisor
Justin joined the firm in 2012 and became a partner in 2019. He currently serves as a Wealth Advisor. In this role, Justin works directly with clients, assisting with all aspects of financial planning, portfolio management, and tax service. Justin is also a member of the firm’s Financial Planning Group and Investment Policy Group.
Justin graduated Summa Cum Laude from the George Washington University Honors Program with a Bachelor of Accountancy.
Prior to joining the team, Justin worked with KPMG, specializing in auditing, real estate valuation, and financial reporting.
Justin and his wife, Jamie, son, Ben, and daughter, Zoe, currently reside in Penn Valley, PA.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION AFFILIATION:
• Financial Planning Association (FPA) – Member
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA) – Member
• Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountant (PICPA) – Member
• National Merit Scholar
• Presidential Scholar – George Washington University