Casey Z. Shure, CFP®, CPA
Partner, Wealth Advisor
Casey has been with the firm since 2007 and became a Partner in 2017. He is responsible for managing client relationships and directing our Financial Planning Group. Casey strives to find ways to use financial planning to solve problems and allow clients to live more fulfilling lives. As a Wealth Advisor, he is intimately involved in planning, investment portfolio management, and tax preparation within the client service team. His main focus is assisting corporate executives in managing their finances, in particular, stock option plans, deferred compensation plans, and other unique executive benefits. Casey also concentrates on 529 college savings plans and Social Security planning strategies.
Prior to joining the firm, Casey worked for Vanguard in Malvern, PA in the company’s Internal Audit Department.
Casey received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in Accounting from Bucknell University.
Casey and his wife, Jessica, reside in Malvern, PA with their three daughters. Casey enjoys coaching his daughter’s youth soccer teams in the spring and fall.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION AFFILIATION:
• Financial Planning Association (FPA) – Member
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA) – Member
• Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountant (PICPA) – Member
• Phoenixville Area Soccer Club – Volunteer Coach
• Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager in 2015-2022
• Rosenfeld, C. M., & Shure, C. Z. (2015, September 1). After-Tax 401(k) Direct-to-Roth IRA: Easier and Worthwhile. Journal of Financial Service Professionals, 69(5), 49-61.