Carl M. Rosenfeld, CPA, CFP®
Partner, Wealth Advisor
Carl has been with the firm since 2005 and serves as a Partner and Wealth Advisor. He advises clients on financial planning and wealth management issues.
Prior to joining the team, Carl was Vice President of a regional financial services firm specializing in educational financial planning. Carl completed his CPA experience requirement while working for Arthur Andersen, LLP and KPMG in Philadelphia, PA.
Carl received his Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from Goizueta School of Business at Emory University and his Master of Taxation degree from Widener University. He is an associate editor and regular columnist for the Journal of Financial Service Professionals and an adjunct professor at Temple University.
When not serving his clients, Carl spends his time serving on the Board of Trustees of Lake Naomi Club, Bryn Mawr Hospital Foundation, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and the investment committee of the Jewish Family and Children's Service Foundation. He enjoys spending his time sailing, playing tennis and golf, and is an active CrossFit athlete.
Carl and his wife, Abbey, and their daughters reside in Bryn Mawr, PA.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION AFFILIATION:
• Journal of Financial Service Professionals – Associate Editor and Columnist
• Greater Philadelphia Professional Council – Founding Member
• Lake Naomi Club – Board of Trustees
• Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia – Board of Trustees
• Bryn Mawr Hospital Foundation – Board of Trustees
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
• Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
• Jewish Family and Children's Services of Greater Philadelphia - Foundation Board Member
• Delaware Society of CPAs – Guest Speaker
• Pennsylvania Bar Association – Guest Speaker
• Kenneth Black Jr. Award for Outstanding Authorship – Foundation for Financial Service Professionals
• Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager
• Rosenfeld, C. M., & Shure, C. Z. (2015, September 1). After-Tax 401(k) Direct-to-Roth IRA: Easier and Worthwhile. Journal of Financial Service Professionals, 69(5), 49-61.
• Navigating the Complexities of Divorce through the Partnership of Legal and Financial Advisors. Source: Journal of Financial Service Professionals. Jan2013, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p56-64. 9p. Author(s): Rosenfeld, Carl M.; Sorrentino, Lauren L.
• Carl M. Rosenfeld, CPA, PFS, CFP, MST and Edd H. Hyde, CFP, CIMA, AIFA The Roth Conversion-A Wealth Transfer Strategy for High-Net-Worth Individuals in 2010. Journal of Financial Service Professionals, November 2009
• Edd H. Hyde, CFP, CIMA, AIFA, and Carl M. Rosenfeld, CPA, PSF, CFP, MST The New Roth 401(k): An Attractive Alternative to Many, but Not for All. Journal of Financial Service Professionals, July 2006